Ruby Job Fair OMG IT'S 2012 LAST CHANCE FOR A COOL JOB EDITION
Unspace Interactive HQ
- Time & Place
The 411 on Ruby Job Fair 4.0 -
1) This is a mixer for the hungry and the hire-hungry in the Toronto Ruby community.
2) This is not a formal hiring fair - no trade show materials! By soapbox, we mean you'll get on a list at our registration desk to give a 3-minute (maximum) elevator pitch to the audience - the rest of the night is for you to network (for hire or hiring) by having candid and just conversations in an intimate setting.
3) A bar full of refreshments is conveniently located in our boardroom to help this process cited in 2) along.
4) We like people who are on time, but please DO NOT SHOW UP EARLY. If you show up early, you will be sent to Siberia (aka our very cold patio) while we finish setting up.
5) DO NOT BRING YOUR LAPTOP. We will have coatracks for all your bulky winter-wear, but we do not have a secure area to store your work belongings.
6) If you have been to a previous Unspace event (Job Fair or otherwise), you already know what you're in for. For newcomers, Unspace HQ is an extremely casual setting. This goes for dress code and the structure of the entire evening - we believe informality is the best way into a persons heart.
7) "But I get out of work at 4:30pm...." - Get theyself to The Rivoli (next door to Unspace) for some tasty food and drinks before the event.
8) More questions? Email email@example.com. We'll be sending out a reminder the week of the event with other must-know info.