The Art Of Online Dating Class!
Via Vita Cafe
- Time & Place
Art Of Online Dating Class!
Start seeing results immediately!
Space is limited to the first 25 Singles and will be cross promoted on facebook, meetup and all Three Step Dating Members. This class objective is to educate singles on online dating by providing dating techniques that will enhance your opportunity to meeting more singles online!
You've dealt with one too many online dating time waster, paid out the wazoo for memberships and had too many first encounters that left you deflated. Time to sharpen your instincts and strengthen the tools you already have to make online dating work for you.
This class is about getting you the right attitude required to date online successfully!!
- Why do I only hear from people who aren't my type?
- How come I send messages and don't get many replies?
- How do I keep up the momentum so they don't fade before we meet?
- When should I ask them to meet?
- Why did they say they wanted to go out again and then disappear or change their mind?
- When should I hide my profile?
Which websites to find quality singles
· How to write a profile. Creating the first two to three sentences to be the most engaging.
· Selecting quality pictures that represent you and going over pictures that can be hurting your profile.
· How to write an email that gets you a RESPONSE!
· How to ask for their phone number or show you are interested in meeting versus emailing for 3 months before the first date.
· 3 Secrets you might have in your profile that show you are Desperate!
- FOR THE LADIES - Why does it seem like all the men only want sex?
- FOR THE MEN - Why do so many women flake?
Instructors Of The Class:
Renessa Rios is the Author Of “Date Right Or Stay Single Forever”, Matchmaker and Certified Dating Coach of www.ThreeStepDating.com. Renessa Rios is featured on Q13 Fox News and King 5 New Day Northwest Show. Renessa has been featured in in local publications and is the process of getting her own national TV show helping singles find love.
Angela Kelly is a licensed relationship therapist and
understands the needs of singles from break ups, divorce, dating as single
parent and years of being alone. Her background as a psychologist has created
new opening for her clients to gain pure access to healing, growing and
creating the life they want and truly deserve. Her private practice works with
all types of individuals from children, singles, and couples. Her desire to see
people live happy lives creates a great environment anytime she is speaking.
Her website is http://www.
This class will change the way you date online and create success in your dating process!
This class is limited to only 25 singles as the instructors want to give you their undivided attention.
Dating Class lasts for 2 hours:
bring your current description and profile pictures you are using online, if it
is easier please email it to Onlineclass@threestepdating.
$25 per person for 2 hours (only $12.50 per hour versus the $150 per hour for coaching)
Class starts at 7pm sharp, we suggest showing up early (6pm-6:30pm) with your description and photos and getting dinner as Via Vita Café has yummy food especially their lamb burgers and salads! We always want to thank the local businesses that support our single events and classes.
Via Vita can be hard to find in the dark: remember they are right next to Yuan Spa! Also they offer free parking around the corner!